27 May 2008

To Blog or Not to Blog?

An unoriginal title, I am sure, but oh well, the question remains. Ought I to have a blog as John Breen so adamantly insists? Or should I shun his words of advice and continue on my merry blogless way? After all, I still have xanga. So what if xanga is, in John's words anyway, 'so middle school'? So what if no one except for Jane and I read it? And anyway, why should I post on a blog in the first place? Sure I have thoughts on things, but why should I thrust them upon the world, unwanted, unread, unappreciated? I suppose it would cause me to be a bit more organised in my thoughts and it would force me to think deeper about things. Hm. Well, anyway, I'm not going to create a new blog in any case. I shall simply keep this one. I created it accidentally, anyway, so I might as well use it.

The next post shall be: Pre-Socratic limericks.

No comments: